Thursday, January 31, 2013

Vernon, Wildlife Photographer : My List of Bulusan's Coolest (1)

I have at least 8 in my list right now. Not necessarily in the order of importance because they are all excellent in their chosen field and passion. Thus, I decided to deal with them separately to highlight their awesomeness and will not announce the names of the others in advance to build an element of surprise.

My first Coolest Person from Bulusan is Vernon, world-class photographer. His photographs will tell you why. Upon seeing his works, I realized that it is true --talent knows no country.





More photographs can be viewed at Vernon's site. I did not play favorites. The photos were chosen from among his photos at random. In all of his works the quality of exquisiteness in the composition is always present. It is as if his eyes filtered the best images for our viewing pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment