Friday, January 4, 2013

Shadow play on a sunny day



This is the azotea where I usually spend my gazing time. In front of it is the view of Mount Bulusan where Volcano gazing is almost a default activity and at the side is the bathroom window where the view of the Pacific Ocean's sunrise is still spectacular though seen at a distance with roofs of poblacion's houses slightly obstructing the view. Gazing at the night sky with the moon at its peak also cannot be missed here for reason that I have to walk from my bed room to reach the comfort room located here at the rear part beside the azotea.

For now it is not high noon yet and the shadows are also vying for my attention. The neat clear lines and silhouettes definitely are inviting.

Photo: Alma P. Gamil
Bulusan, Sorsogon, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment