Monday, October 22, 2012

A different kind of post

Middle of August this year, I received several missed calls from an unknown number. Curious I texted back by asking who was calling. The reply reads: "I was a friend from way back whom you may have chosen to forget anyway. Just got across your article and fortunately or unfortunately for you, your cp number was there attached. I chose not to keep silent and just say you are doing great!"

I remember this guy I said to myself.This is the same guy who sent me a bunch of roses via a bus liner from his post to my office several miles apart. We at the office then were all surprised when a bus conductor turned flower courier came looking for me with that bunch of roses still fresh and neat despite the long trip. But that was 28 years ago!

Ahhh men. Such sweet creatures!


Bulusan, Sorsogon, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment