Friday, September 14, 2012

Message in a bottle

The movie "Message in a bottle" was the first thing that entered into my mind when I saw this one (photo) while walking along the beach near the coastal village of Dancalan. I can't exactly remember the story of the movie but I know it has something to do about a letter inside a bottle.

One part of me was telling me to come close to the bottle and check it out. I did not. Not because I was sure that there will be no letter inside it. On the contrary, I already entertained the thought that the letter is really tucked inside the bottle, rolled neatly for me.

What really stopped me on my track was Inggo, the fisherman guide whose puzzled look (possibly figuring out why and what I was staring at the bottle) sort of gave me a wake-up snap from my day dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment